Dismissal: 12:55 (after 6th – advisory schedule)
Departure: 1:15 (via charter bus shared with Gaithersburg HS)
Here is a link about the Armory and what may/may not enter the facility. Remind your parents they need to bring gov’t issued ID to enter.
Baltimore’s 5th Regiment Armory
219 West Hoffman Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
For meets at the Baltimore Armory the following organizational procedures shall be followed:
- Teams are not permitted in the Armory before 3 p.m. Athletes are restricted to the main floor only. The balconies and basement are off-limits at all times.
- All running events will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Where space is limited, the high jump and shot put events will be suspended during the dash and hurdle events.
- Dressing facilities are not available. Athletes should come dressed to participate.
- Tentative recommended number of participants per section in distance events: 800 (9); 1600 (12); 3200 (18), 4×800 Relay (9). Games Committee has authority to change these numbers.
- The lane order for seeding the 300m, 500m, 4x200mR, and 4x400mR shall be 3-2-4-1.
- There will be no concessions. Vending machines are available.
- Meet directors shall meet with all teams and coaches prior to the start of competition to emphasize the importance of following the policies and restrictions of the National Guard administration as well as those of meet management.
- No one should remove equipment or materials or deface property in the meet facility.
- Coaches shall see their team areas are clean prior to departure from the meet site.
- The only markings on the Armory floor shall be with tape approved by meet management.
- No spikes are permitted.
- All pole vault competitors will weigh in immediately on entering the Armory (3-3:45 PM). Boys will be weighed in first, followed by girls. Boys competition will begin at 3:45 PM
- ALL ADULTS entering the Armory must present government-issued identification.
- No athletes are permitted outside during meets at the Fifth Regiment Armory
Boys PV (8’0)
Girls PV (6’0)
Boys HJ (5’3) adv. 5’9”
Girls HJ (4’3) adv 4’7”
Top 4 in each event or equal the standard below: